Pages

2009/11/18

BLABBERMOUTH

Here are a collection of songs that I wrote between the months of April to June on my laptop. I am very satisfied of all of these songs.. they have been reworked quite a bit from the original recordings and they are the first collection of songs that I have finished that were created on my computer opposed to the MR-8. 'Control Myself' is one of my Brother Songs that I played with and layered adding instrumental effects to. 'Sunkissed Baby Tomato Plants' and 'Saturday, Maurice Built My Father's Fence' were created using no guitar and mainly consisting of keyboards.

Enjoy Blabbermouth (Click to DL)
Personal Favorite: The First Haughting in Months

NOTE: This file is a zip file, so if you need any help downloading and playing this song I have added instructions under my Status Report at the right of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment