Pages

2009/07/10

I'M THE PHANTOM, I'M THE PHANTOM

Just listening to some Animal Collective, again.. Recently have been listening to Spirit They Gone.. Spirit They Vanished (Click to DL) while painting.. and the album is great for headphones. I would like to offer my blog more than just music insite.. but I will be uploading many things here. One side-project will be my personal music. While another will be selections from my graphics designs.. I want to upload new logos for my AM logo. I would love to get it up to every week, then hopefully everyday just to get some ideas out of my head, I will try to create a logo for my brand AM (Aaron Martin). Sometimes it might be 'am' sometimes it might be 'AM'...... and sometimes I might misspell words or mess up grammar, but please forgive me I am in creating state. So I prob will post a new post later tonight with some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment