Pages

2009/07/23

POOL HOUSE

About a month ago, I recorded four songs on the MR-8 outside on my back patio. Each song consist of about four tracks that I recorded one after the other playing along with the last ones recorded and all of them were made up on the spot.

I finally got to work on two of them last night.. the other two were recorded at too low of a volume to hear good enough. Now bear with me, I am learning how to use the MR-8 better and now I know that the tracks need to recorded at a higher level instead of just adjusting the volume on the output. The tracks are full of crickets chirping and ambiance that makes it hard to hear my playing.. so from now on I prob do more recording indoors.

You prob will have to turn up your volume a bit to hear these at the level they are meant to be listened at.

Enjoy Pool House (Click to DL)
Personal Favorite: Pool House

P.S. Tuesday I got my new toy, the Boss SP-303 Sampler, but have yet to play with it very much.. trying to finish up other stuff, like my current recordings before I can move on to learn how to use the sampler.

1 comment:

  1. That's some good shit. I'm bringing my bass.

    ReplyDelete