Pages

2009/10/09

BROTHER SONG ONE

This song is titled 'The Colors'. I have decided to finally start working on an album of my collection of songs I have written over the last couple years. I thought it would be a good idea to upload each song as I download them, so when I am finished with recording all the songs I will upload the entire album. I want to rework them and possibly remaster them.. maybe even add extra tracks or percussive rhythm to them.

This song I wrote maybe a year or year and a half ago. I had just gotten a capo and tried different placement on my guitar til I found something I liked. This was one of the first songs that when I played for Kristin she liked.

Please any feedback about the recording would be great. I am not sure how these are coming out on your end.. sometimes I have to adjust my volume on my computer for it to sound correct.

Enjoy The Colors (Click to DL)

NOTE: If you need any help downloading and playing this song I have added instructions under my Status Report at the right of the screen.

1 comment:

  1. Volume is good don't worry bout that. I sorta remember this song from forever ago. Maybe it would be cool if you modified the vocal filters at the end and doubled up the guitar rhythm. Also kill like 3 or 4 seconds off the top of dead air.

    You've progressed a lot.

    ReplyDelete