Pages

2009/10/16

RAINBOAT



Friday I picked up my new pedal at the post office.. that night I put together a new song with the new reverb/delay pedal. I paired it up with another song that I had created earlier that week.


I am still in need of a camera, so I just took a photo with my cellphone. The gray pedal on my floor is my used RV-3 pedal from eBay I just received in the mail. Today I want to take it into Guitar Center and see if they can test it to see how well it is working.. I think I hear a slight buzz with the pedal, but with my inexperience I am not sure if this is normal or not.

Once again.. these songs are not for everyone, as they are both experimental and mainly composed of first attempts at some new techniques. The first track is mainly techniques using the glass slide on the electric and the second track is composed of using the RV-3 for vocals and acoustic guitar with rhythms of hand clapping and leg slapping.

Enjoy Rainboat (Click to DL)
Personal Favorite: Rain

NOTE: This file is a zip file, so if you need any help downloading and playing this song I have added instructions under my Status Report at the right of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment