Pages

2009/11/12

DAYS OFFF

It has been one too many days since I have posted anything on here.. well I haven't done too much recording since the last ones I posted. Recently I was thinking pretty seriously on purchasing the Axoim Pro 49 keyboard to bump up my music writing experience, but at a price of $4-5 hundred, it would set me back. So that is on hold, because I had to throw down $400 on my fucking car window that wouldn't roll up and also I finally purchased a DSLR. It was the same day I had to get my car window fixed. I was complaining a lot and thought I would never have enough money on the side for a camera. So I just bought the thing. It is a Nikon D3000 with an extra lens and lots of small stuff that came in a bundle.

So I bought the camera over the keyboard because it is time to get a camera already and we have been without one for way too long. I would love to buy the keyboard as well, but I can keep buying smaller music things to keep me growing a musician in the mean time.

Once I get the camera in, I will start posting up photos and whatnot. I plan on taking some much needed days off from my job to work on putting up a website with my work, music and photos I plan on taking.

Tonight I played the acoustic a bit and my fingers hurt! It has also been awhile since I picked up the guitar.. I am mad at myself. Been busy with other stuff and very busy at work that I just wanna come home and not do too much. Plus I got digital cable, since they caught me getting extended cable for free. They are bad excuses and I gotta play more. Gotta break those fingers back in again tho.

I plan on doing some recording this weekend so hopefully I will have some new songs uploaded soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment