Pages

2010/03/23

MARCH 21ST JAM SESSION

Late night jamming with
Thom and Brauk.

Brauk stood up in the corner
with his electric,
enclosed next to the dresser,
where he set his brew, pork rinds and gummies.

Thom sat on his amp,
armed with either his electric or acoustic,
tapping his foot on his kid's tambourine.

I sat on the floor,
Thom's keyboard in my lap
with my pedals just a stretch away.
Cords were all over the floor
going through my mac
splitting off into two amps.

Daydream: 
Very short clip of what we created out of something totally different.
Then recorded short snippet of what we played.
Brauk on electric, Thom on vox, Aaron on keys/vox.

Jason (Take 1):
Faster version of a song I wrote over a year ago and have never recorded.
Aaron on acoustic/Thom on drums/noises/vox; Brauk on electric.

Jason (Take 2): 
Longer, slower version of 'Jason' with a tiny jam at the end.

Take a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment