Pages

2010/04/25

MATURE FRUIT










I am very, very trilled to share
Mature Fruit,
my first release
using the moniker,
Duane Almond.

I received a lot of
help and contribution
from Kris on majority of the songs.

This collection of songs was recorded
during the month of
March, 2010.

Track Listings: 
01. Break & Take a Vacation 2:25
02. Soft Core 3:19
03. Highway Fly 0:55
04. Shoo Shoo 1:48
05. Thick Coat 3:02
06. Spring Roll 2:36
07. I'm Your Dreams 3:29

<a href="http://duanealmond.bandcamp.com/album/mature-fruit">Break &amp; Take a Vacation by Duane Almond</a>

Enjoy Mature Fruit (Click to DL entire release)

NOTE: This file is a zip file, so if you need any help downloading and playing this song I have added instructions under 'My Update' at the left of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment