Pages

2009/07/11

PLANS FOR DENTON RECORDING

On my Friday, my favorite day of the week. Don't have to worry about waking up to Sunday, with the thought going through your head that the next day in Monday. Tomorrow I am visiting the mall and Fry's to purchase a SD car for my sister's b-day. Also I am getting some compact flash cards for my trip to visit my buddy, Charles, in Denton to record some trumpet material to jam with. We plan on staying for the day and would like to bring some instruments, but I must narrow it down to the essentials. More or less, I better bring only instruments that I can play. We are bringing guitar(s), amp, laptop, 8-track, drum machine, the melodica, sax(?) and tamporine. I would really love to capture some trumpet playing so I can try to play along with it at home, to help so I can understand his style to play along with him later. Not sure what Kristin wants to bring, but I am up for whatever.

I think I ha e had one too many.

No comments:

Post a Comment