Pages

2009/07/12

RADIO SHACK, HOW ARE YOU STILL OPEN?

Oh yeah.. people like me.

Today While Kristin and Evelyn were shopping I ventured over to good ole' Radio Shack and threw down more money than I intended. I ended up buying a 1 inch mono cable for my effects pedals, extension hand to my microphone stand, $30 Olympus digital recorder (512 kb), a $10 dollar mic for the recorder and an extension cord for my good mic. After one day of having at it with the recorder I figured out that it is not meant for me. First off, I was given the impression that I would be able to transfer the recordings to my mac.. but that is not the case so gotta return it and get something fitting. So I will do my research and purchase something that suits me better. Might try to do some research tonight and return the recorder tomorrow and exchange it for a new one of my liking. Anyhow, went to my sister 30th birthday bash today and she seemed to have a great time, lots of ppl there. So onward I go to research handheld reocrders with some sort of sd card or whatever they have to offer.

One too manyy,
Aa

No comments:

Post a Comment