Pages

2009/09/02

IKEA

Last week, my boss walked by my office door.. like he usually does. And he passes my office, on his way to probably either, get his cup of coffee, that just finished brewing or loading up another packet to begin the brewing process. ALL OF THE SUDDEN, he stops in the hallway. He turns around and walks over to my office door. I am not sure how long he had been standing there because I almost just had noticed as soon as he spoke.

He said something like, "Did you hear the news today?"
"No I sure didn't?" I said, as I looked puzzled.
"About IKEA((TINY TRADEMARK)) how people on the internet are mad"

I had heard about how they changed their trademark font from Futura to Vendana.. and I knew this because I had read it
here on 'The Small Print' blog.

There has been a lot on my blogs about Ikea, including a video called Ikea Heights. Check out the video filmed at Ikea.. terribly funny acting.

This past weekend I got a lot of time to mess with my sampler and time sure does fly when you are learning new equipment. I remember when I first got my m-box and spend literally half the day messing with it. So I learned that it is very difficult to sync up two samples at the same time.. I think I found a way around it, but in time I prob will learn new ways to work with it better. I also realized that the sampler is better for ambient sounds or loops to play over. Anyways I hope to further myself with it.. only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment